- The terms “MDDSA”, “we”, “us” or “our” refer to Depression Screening South Africa.
- The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of MDDSA’s website.
MDDSA will use all reasonable endeavours to keep this website constantly available and the contents therein current, accurate and reliable. However, please note the following:
- This website is for information purposes only. MDDSA makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to this website or the veracity, accuracy, completeness, reliability and suitability of the information, materials, products or services provided herein. Reliance by the user on any information, materials, products or services provided herein is entirely at user’s own risk and MDDSA will not be liable for any damages arising therefrom.
- MDDSA makes no representations and gives no warranties as to the constant availability of this website or any of the sites herein at any given time. MDDSA reserves the right to modify, change or discontinue this website, or any part thereof, on a periodical basis, temporarily or permanently, without notice.
- This website may contain links to other websites over which MDDSA has no control. Inclusion of these links does not imply a recommendation or endorsement of anything expressed therein.
If any provision in this disclaimer is, or is found to be, unenforceable under any applicable law, the enforceability of the other provisions herein is not affected.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless specifically mentioned otherwise, all intellectual property rights existing in and attaching to this website, including MDDSA’s brand and logo, are the property of MDDSA, and may not be reproduced or otherwise used without the express written consent of MDDSA.By use of this website the user undertakes to abide by all intellectual property restrictions contained herein, including but not limited to restrictions on intellectual property owned by third parties.
Intellectual Property and Restrictions on Use
This website contains information which is owned by or is licensed to us, including but not limited to text, design, layout, graphics, organisation, digital conversion and other information related to the website. This information is protected under applicable intellectual property laws and reproduction, distribution, publication or any other use other than in accordance with the next paragraph is strictly prohibited.
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to;
- access and use this website strictly in accordance with these Terms;
- to use this website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes;
- to download or print out information from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes, provided that all copyright and other intellectual property notices therein are unchanged.
MDDSA reserves the right to modify these terms at any time and will publish notice of any such modifications online. By continuing to access any of MDDSA’s sites after notice of such modifications has been published, you agree to comply with and be bound by them.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- To facilitate access to MDDSA information and services, MDDSA has set up its website to enable the collection of information belonging to users of the website. The website allows users to, among other things, submit a depression screening test and otherwise communicate with MDDSA.
- MDDSA is firmly committed to the privacy of the users of its website. Subject to applicable laws and MDDSA’s Rules no personal information posted by users in this website will be shared or made public without the prior consent of the user thereto.
- In so far as making representations to MDDSA that MDDSA relies on, the user warrants that such information is true and MDDSA may, at its sole discretion, take steps to verify these representations without further recourse to the user.